Universal Broadband Access, 1st Edition
The Universal Broadband Access report provides an in-depth analysis of the addressable market for universal broadband, and summaries of satellite universal access strategies. It includes a forecast and market assessment of universal broadband access services by market segment.
This publication is an essential tool for telecommunications executives and companies competing in broadband markets, including satellite operators and service providers. This report was also designed with other stakeholders’ needs in mind, including space agencies, government agencies, and investors.
The Premium Plan includes key macroeconomic indicators used to estimate the addressable market by country, as well as a breakdown of demand/terminals used and revenues for both satellite services and satellite capacity by region and market segment, including consumer broadband, residential, cellular backhaul, and Wi-Fi hotspots.
Key features include:
- Strategic outlook containing the global trends and forecasts by region and vertical market
- Addressable market with a focus on number of unconnected people, and top reasons why people are not connected;
- Universal access strategies with mapping of available solutions and satellite operator strategies
- Detailed analysis of the three segments of the Universal Broadband Access market: Consumer broadband – residential, Cellular backhaul, and Wi-Fi hotspots (rural connectivity);
For each segment, the report includes:
- Key metrics;
- Terminals and the total number of users of satellite services;
- Service and satellite capacity ARPUs;
- Service and capacity revenues;
- Satellite capacity usage;
- Case studies;
- Main market trends;
- Growth drivers;
- Forecasts of decade per region;
- Two time periods of reference: Five-years historical trends and forecasts to 2029.
Excel databases, with hundreds of data points, covering for each of the universal broadband access segments the number of terminals and satellite users, service and satellite capacity ARPUs, service and capacity revenues, and satellite capacity usage by type of capacity for 14 year.
Detailed analysis of the three segments of the Universal Broadband Access market in PDF format with all KPIs, including global trends and forecasts by region and vertical.
Excel databases, covering the number of terminals and satellite users, service and satellite capacity ARPUs, service and capacity revenues, and satellite capacity usage by type of capacity.
All classic options.
Key macroeconomic indicators used to estimate the addressable market – by country.
Number of satellite terminals installed by country including consumer broadband subscribers, number of Wi-Fi hotspots and number of cellular backhaul sites.