Space Economy Report, 8th Edition
The Space Economy report provides a concise and detailed overview of the space economy, designed to provide executive oversight. Containing multiple graphs and explanatory texts drawn from previous reports, this edition is complemented by dedicated research into the commercial satellite business.
This report provides a snapshot of the commercial satellite value chain revenues in a 15-year window by analyzing data from the past five years and providing projections for the next decade. Covering sectors from upstream to downstream, the report addresses each segment of the space value chain.
Key features include:
- Global Trends containing snapshots and forecasts of the satellite full value chain.
- Inclusion of government space budgets and commercial space revenues for a top-to-bottom overview of the entire Space Economy.
- Consolidation of commercial satellite value chain revenues and 10-year evolution (past 5 years and next 5 years).
- Key Highlights factsheets with key metrics for each satellite segment.
- Key Events for each satellite segment.
- Strategic outlook of five satellite segments presented in detail:
- Satellite manufacturing & launch services
- Ground segment
- Satellite Communications
- Earth Observation
- Satellite navigation
The new edition of this report was developed with a new methodology and approach, and has updated forecasts in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Global government space budgets have been added to the traditional valuation of commercial space revenues in order to provide a comprehensive view of the entire space economy.