Prospects for the Small Satellite Market, 7th Edition
This report provides an in-depth, up-to-date analysis of market drivers, supply, and demand for the Small Satellite Market. It includes seven different classes of smallsat applications, six types of orbit, and four satellite mass categories.
The “Prospects for the Small Satellite Market” report features detailed analysis of global demand for small satellites, and covers their emerging applications in a major review of telecom mega-constellations.
The emerging Space Logistics sector also appears in a new application category covering applications such as In-Orbit Servicing, In-Orbit Manufacturing, Last Mile Logistics, and Space Debris Removal.
Key features of the report include:
- Three main metrics analyzed throughout:
- Number of small satellites
- Launch mass
- Manufacturing and launch market value
- Review of the past decade, and forecast for the next decade per satellite:
- Final Orbit
- Operator type
- Mass category
- Region of operator
- Integrator (prime manufacturer)
- Type of integrator
- Launch provider
- Type of launcher
- Smallsat market drivers: Industry trends, Constellation rationale & challenges, Sustainability of demand, Policy, Technology and Financial aspects.
- Market shares over the past decade as well as for publicly-known backlog for satellite integrators and launch providers.
- Profiles of main commercial smallsat integrators.
Focus on launch services, pricing dynamics, launch brokers and last-mile logistics (motorized dispensers).
The newest edition of the report features new content on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and OneWeb Chapter 11. There is also new content on space logistics, including In-Orbit Servicing, Debris Removal, Last Mile Logistics and In-Orbit Manufacturing.
Databases have been updated, including inputs from local Chinese-speaking stakeholders on Chinese constellations, and rebalancing of satellite applications.
The pricing model for manufacturing and launch prices has been reviewed and refined.
In-depth analysis of small satellite market drivers, supply and demand with information on seven applications, six types of orbits and four mass categories with a major review of telecom mega-constellations.
Database covering historical data from the past 5 years and forecasts for the next 10-years.
Forecast for the next decade.
All classic options.
Smallsat constellation database, updated bi-yearly, including more than 200 projects tracked, with Euroconsult’s advancement assessment score for each of them.