Prospects for Maritime Satellite Communications, 9th Edition
Prospects for Maritime Satellite Communications provides an in-depth view of sector dynamics, as well as analysis and forecasts for the maritime satellite communications market. This report provides executives with a strategic outlook supported by consolidated data and analysis on global trends, forecasts, and emerging technologies.
This report provides insights into the value chain of the maritime connectivity ecosystem, as well as a detailed analysis of the subsegments of the maritime market: merchant shipping, passenger ships, leisure vessels, offshore oil and gas, and fishing.
The Premium Plan includes:
- A Service Pricing dataset, covering more than 100 price plans of the main service providers of the market both in VSAT and MSS technologies
- A Pricing Plan detailed dataset such as technologies, frequency bands, monthly subscription fees and uplink/downlink speeds
Key features include:
- Strategic outlook containing global trends and forecasts region and technology
- Overview and key metrics of the Maritime Connectivity systems and services with focus on:
- Satellite technologies involved
- Impact of NGSO constellations
- Smart ships and Autonomous vessels concepts
- The value chain of the Maritime Connectivity ecosystem with analysis on:
- VSAT service providers market shares
- VSAT and MSS pricing trends
- Equipment manufacturers
- Detailed analysis of the five subsegments of the Maritime market: Merchant shipping, passenger, leisure, fishing, and oil & gas
- For each subsegment, analysis of:
- Key metrics at Year-End.
- Analysis of COVID-19 impacts
- Addressable market
- Main market trends
- Growth drivers
- Forecasts of a decade per region and technology
- Two time periods of reference: 5 Years of historical trends and decade forecasts
- Excel database, with hundreds of data points, covering a number of connected vessels per segment and per technology as well as service providers revenues and satellite operators’ revenues linked to satellite capacity allocated to Maritime Connectivity.
This edition features an analysis of COVID-19 pandemic impacts as well as a review of NGSO constellations to come and their impact on the Maritime Connectivity market.
In-depth analysis of the maritime satcom market dynamics, analysis and forecasts for the next decade in PDF format, including detailed analysis of five subsegments.
Excel databases, covering the number of connected vessels per segment and per technology as well as service providers revenues and satellite operators’ revenues linked to satellite capacity allocated to Maritime Connectivity.
All classic options.
Service Pricing dataset, covering more than 100 price plans of the main service providers of the market both in VSAT and MSS technologies.
Pricing Plan detailed dataset such as technologies, frequency bands, monthly subscription fees and uplink/downlink speeds.