Earth Observation for Agriculture, 1st Edition
The EO4AG report provides a strategic outlook of the global trends, vertical integration opportunities and regional demand for EO services & products of the agriculture sector.
Co-developed by TerraMetric and Euroconsult, the EO4AG report provides a detailed overview of the agricultural Earth Observation market, with trends, analysis, and strategic forecasts for the development of this lucrative sector.
Key features include:
- Consideration of market drivers, including:
- Earth observation satellites and services providers: applications and mission.
- The agricultural supply chain – Earth observation data users and their needs.
- The impact of global connectivity on addressable markets.
- Regional market variations in requirements.
- Upcoming Earth observation-based solutions and the agriculture market take-up potential.
- Beyond Earth Observation: further technology advances and trends impacting the sector.
- Total data and services market revenue forecast for the next decade.
- The addressable market – the potential for Earth observation in precision agriculture.
- Main application areas and opportunities for new applications.
- Agriculture supply chains review, the role of: Agricultural retailers, chemical/seed companies, food companies, crop insurance, crop consultants/advisors, farm management information systems.
- Analysis of seven world regions.