Earth Observation Data & Services Market, 14th Edition
The “Earth Observation Data & Services Market” report provides a comprehensive assessment of supply and demand related to the Earth Observation data & services market.
This report contains EO Data & Services demand dynamics and forecasts in 9 sectors: defense, infrastructure, environment monitoring, natural resources monitoring, energy, disaster management, maritime, finance, and 8 world regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, Southeast Asia & Oceania, Rest of Asia.
Key features include:
- Data demand by user type (US defense, non-US defense, and non-defense markets) and sensor type (optical resolutions, VHR, High-medium resolution above 1 meter, and SAR.
- Policies & Regulations overview for the leading global EO institutions.
- Benchmark of current and future supply:
- Data supply by daily collection capacities, revisit, and pricing strategies.
- Service supply in terms of cloud computing and providing analysis at scale.
- Ground segment operators and related services.
- Consideration of satellite as a service model.
- Strategies and trends of the Earth Observation ecosystem.
- EO Fundraising dynamics.
The premium edition of the report includes:
- Complete database of the market (2015-2030) by sensor types: as defined in the Classic content, with details by main resolution. The Premium additions include the service market and the distribution by the 9 sectors for each sensor category.
- Complete database of Earth Observation private equity funds raised by companies (operator & leading value-added service providers) from 2011 to 2020 with details on the fundraising stage and the value proposition.
- A 25 page extension of the report profiling 14 leading operators, 27 new commercial operators and a sample of pure value-added service providers specialized in Artificial Intelligence processing.
- Stricter definition of what is considered commercially addressable.
- Accounting of delays in new satellite supply to support services development requiring high revisits.
- Refinement of operator revenues which went public through SPAC, as well as M&A or company transfer.
- More detailed price analysis of current commercial systems based on resolution.
- Additional content to consider new EO market trends, including demand analysis by sensors, video data supply, and the Copernicus program as a major supplier of free imagery.
In-depth analysis of Earth Observation Data & Services market drivers, demand for 9 sectors, 8 regions with in particular assessment of the demand for imagery and value-added products of satellite technologies.
Database covering historical data from the past 5 years and forecasts for the next 10-years, with details on data and customer type.
All classic options.
Database distribution by sensor types: SAR and Optical with details by main resolutions. Optical is covering MSP sensors, dedicated GhG and hyperspectral systems across the entire spectral range from VNIR to TIR.
EO fundraising database by main sensor types – (Start-up fundraising).
Detailed profiles of the main optical and SAR operators (~15), new commercial operators (~30) and a sample of pure VAS providers specialized in AI processing.